Over the last five years alone, here at Norfolk Pools we have won over 55 awards in Queensland and Australia-wide.
From 2010-2014, we were proudly bestowed:
- Gold Medals for projects under $50,000, $50,000-$100,000 and over $100,000
- Winners of Technical and Engineering classifications plus design categories Creative Use of Materials, Lighting Features and Water Features
- Supervisor of the year (twice)
- Pool of the Year 2010
In 2015, Jim decided to take a step back from entering the awards so he could become the technical consultant for this year’s awards program.
The following list outlines the outstanding achievements in pool construction and design that the team at Norfolk Pools have earned over the past five years.
- Gold – Domestic Plunge Pool
- Silver – Landscape Domestic/Commercial
- Silver – Domestic Lap Pool
- Silver – Domestic Concrete Pool $50,000-$100,000
- Merit – Domestic Water Feature
- Merit – Domestic Concrete pool under $50,000
- Merit – Domestic renovation under $25,000
- Silver – Residential Courtyard/Plunge Pool
- Silver – Residential Concrete Pool $50,000-$100,000
- Silver – Innovative Pool and/or spa
- Bronze – Pool landscape design of the Year